On July 13, 2015, the IATT hosted a webinar with WHO, PAHO and the Ministry of Health of Cuba to discuss the validation process for the dual elimination of MTCT of HIV and syphilis. A total of 68 participants joined the webinar from a range of countries including China, Ethiopia, the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), Namibia and Nigeria. Below are links to the webinar presentations, virtual discussion summary and Q&A transcript.
- Validation of EMTCT of HIV and Syphilis, Summary of Global Criteria and Activities, WHO
- EMTCT of HIV and Congenital Syphilis: Cuba Validation, PAHO
- Validating the End of Vertical Transmission of HIV and Syphilis: Linkages to the Global Plan, UNAIDS
- EMTCT of HIV and Congenital Syphilis, MOH Cuba
- Next Steps, WHO
- IATT Virtual Discussion Summary
- IATT Webinar Summary and Q&A Transcript